Come get lost with me... or help me find myself...

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Trish.... this one's for you

Alrighty... well... I decided to start figuring this all out little by little. So far i cant even figure out how to get a picture up of me.. haha but that will come in time i suppose.

I don't know who will really read this.. other than my blog stalker buddy Trish. (haha you know its true ptrish) But i guess who reads it isn't really the point.. its just kind of a way to let it all out. Maybe i will even find that people do begin to read it and hopefully receive some advice.. maybe a few life lessons. ha.

Well.. if anyone could give me advice on getting a picture up that would be a good start... haha.

1 comment:

Mama said...

I think the one of you violating the frog is a good one