Come get lost with me... or help me find myself...

Friday, October 26, 2007

And here i am... almost 2 months later...

so.... i really havent been writing in this thing... probably because i really havent had anything interesting to say. but i am going to start working on writing more.

right now in my life...
-i am working out and dieting to try and look fabulous for when my man returns.
-work is work.... the only fun part is givin one of the boys shit cause he got beat up by a girl...unfortunately i didnt get the honors though. but i call dibs on next time.
-I leave for California in about a week and 3 days!!! and everything after that is a mystery at this point...

see... boring. but i promise i will find something good to say one of these days...

but til then.. i am going shopping... haha

No comments: